Moses Lake has so many different types of lakefront properties. Before you start your search, here are a few questions you may want to consider.
- Would I like a stick-built home, manufactured home or a condo?
- Do I want to live within the city limits with public utilities; or in the county with an individual well & septic?
- Do I want to live in a neighborhood with CCR’s or an HOA?
- Would I like the lake frontage to have eastern views for shade in the evening; or western exposure for the phenomenal sunset views?
- Do I want a lakefront home with a high bank for panoramic views; or no bank for the easiest access to the lake.
- Do I want a home that could be easily renovated so I could separate rentable space for a VRBO?
- If so, do I want access to use the property while using a portion for VRBO?
- Do I want to buy now so I can retire here later?
- Do I want my own private boat launch?
- Do I need a dock?
These are just a few of the questions you’ll want to ask when searching for your lakefront home to purchase in Moses Lake. Lakefront homes are one of my specialties, call me for help finding your Moses Lake home. Lynn Garza, Windermere Broker, 509-760-4166 or email@example.com.