Do you live in Moses Lake and need down payment assistance to buy a home? I can help! If you are dreaming about buying a home, but don’t have money for a down payment, there are many resources out there that can help you with down payment assistance. Give me a call so I can help you through the process of getting pre-approved to buy a home in Moses Lake. What a great start to your dream of owning a home. Call me now and let’s get you pre-approved – Lynn Garza, Windermere Broker, 509-760-4166 or email@example.com
Moses Lake has so many different types of lakefront properties. Before you start your search, here are a few questions you may want to consider.
- Would I like a stick-built home, manufactured home or a condo?
- Do I want to live within the city limits with public utilities; or in the county with an individual well & septic?
- Do I want to live in a neighborhood with CCR’s or an HOA?
- Would I like the lake frontage to have eastern views for shade in the evening; or western exposure for the phenomenal sunset views?
- Do I want a lakefront home with a high bank for panoramic views; or no bank for the easiest access to the lake.
- Do I want a home that could be easily renovated so I could separate rentable space for a VRBO?
- If so, do I want access to use the property while using a portion for VRBO?
- Do I want to buy now so I can retire here later?
- Do I want my own private boat launch?
- Do I need a dock?
These are just a few of the questions you’ll want to ask when searching for your lakefront home to purchase in Moses Lake. Lakefront homes are one of my specialties, call me for help finding your Moses Lake home. Lynn Garza, Windermere Broker, 509-760-4166 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re just getting into the season for lakefront homes in Moses Lake. Have you ever wondered what it takes to get into one of these homes? Well, it’s easier than you may think. And…much for affordable than you think. Last year (2018), 48 lakefront homes and condo’s sold. The sold prices ranged from $149,900 for a condo with a view in a lakefront development; to $649,900 for a 4,200 sq. ft. home on over 10 acres. Prices will increase this year, but this is still the most affordable lakefront community in Washington State. And the weather….forget it! Our area boasts sunshine galore. Call me if you are interested in buying a lakefront home. I’ve lived in 5 lakefront homes in Moses Lake over the years and can tell you the areas that would be the best fit for you. Lynn Garza, Windermere Broker, 509-760-4166 or email@example.com
Moses lake has a number of different types of lake frontage which offer numerous recreational activities. You should decide the type of activities you desire before starting your search for a lakefront home in Moses Lake. I have personally lived in 5 different homes on the lake over the years and can tell you, the part of the lake you reside on matters! Some have very shallow water, which can make it a challenge if you have a larger boat; some have a great deal of vegetation, which isn’t great for swimming. Call me anytime, I would be delighted to show you around and help you find the lakefront home of your dreams. Lynn Garza, Windermere Broker, 509-760-4166 or firstname.lastname@example.org